Perfect teeth and a bright smile no longer necessitate the use of unsightly wires and brackets. Invisible braces in Chandler improve self-esteem and body comfort by providing an attractive and hardly noticeable alternative to traditional wire/bracket braces.
Though invisible braces may not always be appropriate for some misalignment situations or complicated bite abnormalities that are best treated by conventional orthodontics, they can be utilized to treat the following conditions:
- Overbite and overjet
- Teeth that are too close or too far apart
- teeth that are bent
Invisible braces are usually meant for adults and older teens. However, they are not advised when milk teeth are still present. Simple metal braces with wires on the top of the teeth will be required for kids and younger teens with orthodontic difficulties. Yet only your dentist in Chandler can tell you if you’re an excellent candidate.
Is it possible to get invisible teeth aligners for anyone?
Since the invisible aligners are custom-made for a precise fit, they are especially suitable for adults or teenagers. It is more difficult to correct a child’s teeth. Young individuals and their mouths are still maturing and changing; the doctor must keep this in mind while planning therapy.
Invisible aligners in Chandler are often used for individuals with mild to moderately congested teeth or modest spacing concerns. Patients with significant congestion or spacing issues, as well as severe underbites, overbites, or crossbites, may require more extensive therapy.
After everything is said and done, invisible aligners have several advantages over regular braces, which is why they are becoming increasingly popular. Once you choose to get your aligners placed at your dentist’s office, it’s essential to know all of the specifics. Here are some advantages of using a clear set of aligners:
• Physical convenience: Invisible aligners are far more pleasant to use. You won’t experience any unpleasant scratches or wounds in your mouth because there is no wiring or frames. They have a silky texture and will not bother your mouth. We shape the aligners like a mouthpiece and have no rough points.
• Very Attractive: Because Invisible Aligners are transparent, you won’t have a mouthful of metals. In another sense, they are more visually appealing, and most people will not notice you are wearing them. That means you may grin freely and without feeling self-conscious. As a result, there are no age restrictions, and adults frequently choose this kind of orthodontic treatment.
• Convenience: Invisible aligners have replaced metal brackets as the standard method for teeth realignment, so you won’t have to bother with them. This makes them extremely handy, especially given their widespread availability.
• It is possible to remove: Invisible aligners may be taken out to eat, clean your mouth, and floss. That is impossible to do with braces. It lets you consume the foods you like and maintain better oral care, which reduces your chance of getting dental problems while correcting your teeth. You won’t have to worry about crumbs being trapped in your braces, as is common with regular braces.
• Minimal Upkeep: Invisible aligners require very little upkeep. While you use them, they can become discolored with time, but you can refresh them weekly by dipping a toothbrush in a tiny quantity of diluted bleach. It will remove all stains after a moment of scrubbing.
To find out if invisible braces would be the best solution for you, be sure to see our dentists at Peace of Mind Dental Studio. To make an appointment, call 480-608-5444.