knowledge for peace of mind
Would you like to see the transformation of your mouth in front of you?
What are cosmetic dentistry before and after pictures?
We take high resolution imagery of the mouth, prior to work being completed and again after to compare and document improvements.
Drag slider for comparison
before & after photography
by dr. jeremy silverman, dmd
you’ll have before & after photography taken…
Before and after photography is taken to be able to compare and document improvements made to the condition of your teeth. They are also referenced during treatment consultation to help educate patients on conditions that are visibly noticeable. We also use it to document the progression of color during teeth whitening.
- All patients will have before photographs taken
- Patients undergoing cosmetic treatment or full mouth reconstruction will have after photos taken
- Patients may request photographs of their teeth and smile at any time. We will be happy to take them!
what to expect with before & after photography
At your visit
- A digital SLR camera with a specialized lens for dental photography.
- We use a ring flash to enhance the lighting for the pictures.
- We will photograph patients smiling, biting down with lips retracted as well as the chewing surfaces of the teeth ( using a mouth mirror).
- Photography will be shown on computer screens in the patient care rooms during examinations to assist in educating patients regarding their oral conditions.